Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|N7 Defender Armor|
+10% Weapon Damage
+20% Ammo Capacity
|Availability:||N7 Warfare Gear|
The Defender Armor is a variation on the N7 Special Forces’ combat gear, built to protect soldiers in long-running engagements where reinforcements may be sparse. When the wearer fires a weapon, the suit's computers divert energy from the main power cell to the gun's kinetic coils, offering an extra punch. The Defender's storage compartments are designed to hold spare thermal clips, while capacitors throughout the armor provide extra power to shields during critical moments in battle. The armor also comes with an injection system built into the suit and neural-linked bio-monitors that help adjust the wearer's breathing rate and adrenaline levels.
E-Mail from Admiral Hackett Edit
The armor is included in the N7 Warfare Gear downloadable content pack for Mass Effect 3, a retail bonus item obtained by pre-ordering Mass Effect 3 from certain retailers. It is included in Mass Effect 3: Special Edition on Wii U.
Player Notes Edit
- This armor's benefits are ideal for a Soldier; its defensive boosts alongside weapon damage and ammo bonuses allow you to wade into the thick of combat and dish out some serious damage with your assault rifle.
- Weapon-dependent classes may prefer Cerberus Ajax Armor or Cerberus Nightmare Armor set and combinations with higher ammo bonuses if they eschew relying on powers in combat.
- Power-dependent classes may prefer Cerberus Spirit Armor or Cerberus Shade Armor sets and combinations with higher shield bonuses if they eschew relying on weapons in combat.
- The armor's effects are also rather helpful if you're playing as an infiltrator with a shotgun, as its shield boost will allow you to survive just a bit longer in melee, as well as its damage boost making your cloaked shotgun blasts just that much more powerful.
- The N7 Defender armor appears identical (in all but colour) to the default armor of James Vega. The same armor is also used in the multiplayer portion of the game by Human Soldiers and Vanguards, except with the helmet replaced with the Death Mask.
See Also Edit
- N7 Valkyrie: Assault Rifle included with the armor in the N7 Warfare Gear pack.
- ↑ http://gamestop.no/game.asp?id=888
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/01/04/gamestop-announces-exclusive-in-game-items-for-mass-effect-3.aspx
- ↑ Mass Effect 3 Pre-Order Bonus
- ↑ https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRX-8WUpp3AFwI
|Mass Effect 3 Armor|
|N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Ajax Armor • Cerberus Armor • Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
Cerberus Shade Armor • Cerberus Spirit Armor • Collector Armor • Inferno Armor • N7 Defender Armor
Reckoner Knight Armor • Terminus Assault Armor
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|