On occasion when Miranda is in the squad, she will engage in conversations unique to her.
Unique Dialogue Edit
Throughout Shepard's travels, there are specific points where Miranda will voice her opinions.
- On Omega:
- If Miranda is present after Shepard is poisoned by Forvan, she will ask if Shepard is alright.
- During Mordin's loyalty mission, if Shepard comments that seeing human experimentation makes Cerberus almost seem like a good idea, Miranda will say that her report will mention that.
- To the right of Afterlife entrance in the alleyways toward the market district the salarian Ish will call out to Miranda if she is in your party. If Shepard questions Ish, Miranda will say that Ish has been doing this for a long time.
- On Purgatory, during Jack's recruitment mission, when Shepard promises to give Jack access to the Cerberus databases, Miranda protests, saying Shepard does not have the authority to do so, drawing a hostile response from Jack.
- On Korlus, when Shepard ends the conversation with the Wounded Merc by telling him to "find a shady spot, before he bleeds out", Miranda will comment that "the scare was a nice touch". Shepard will agree.
- On Horizon, when Ashley/Kaidan alleges that Cerberus is working with the Collectors, Miranda will reply that it is a "typical Alliance attitude."
- On the Citadel:
- When questioning Avina about the Reapers, Miranda will comment, "They've suppressed information about the Reapers. Far easier to blame the geth, a known enemy."
- While doing Citadel: Found Forged ID, Shepard's human party members while conversing with the asari will have something to say if the following conditions are met: 1) The Council was abandoned in Mass Effect, 2) Shepard chooses the "If no one else will, yes" line, and 3) Shepard apologizes upon talking to the asari again. When Kalara Tomi starts taking offense at human attitudes again Miranda will say: "The asari are accusing us of arrogance. This may be a first."
- During Tali's recruitment mission, upon entering the room used as the quarian team's "basecamp", Miranda may say, "These buildings are quarian. This colony predates the geth uprising." But if the other squad member speaks first, she will respond with the hope that whatever brought the quarians here is "worth the cost."
- During Tali's loyalty mission, if Shepard previously gave Veetor to Cerberus and chooses to speak to him, Miranda will speak in defense of Cerberus's interrogation, much to the objection of Tali.
- On Illium, during Samara's recruitment mission, upon coming across Niftu Cal, a volus boasting about his biotic abilities:
- When Niftu says he will "toss Wasea about like a rag doll", Miranda will say that having an incapacitated volus running around the battlefield could compromise the squad.
- If Shepard prevents Niftu from joining the fight, after Niftu walks away Miranda will simply reply with "So much for godhood."
- Derelict Reaper: At the end of the Reaper IFF mission, the squad will debate as to whether or not to take the geth sniper with them. Miranda will favor taking the geth since humanity and Cerberus could benefit from it.
- On the Suicide Mission:
- if Shepard decides to destroy the base despite the Illusive Man's plea, the Illusive Man will order Miranda (if she is on the team) to stop the Commander, an order she will turn down, believing that he would simply replace her if she refuses, and tells him that he could consider this her resignation.
- If Shepard destroys the Collector base and Miranda ultimately survives the suicide mission, she will tell Shepard that they had to do it, and destroying the base was the right decision regardless of what the Illusive Man thought.
- If Miranda is taken to confront the Shadow Broker, he will comment that the deaths of both Commander Shepard and Miranda would cripple Cerberus.
Talk to Squad Mate Edit
- Citadel: In the Dark Star Lounge Miranda can comment about how this place is better than Chora's Den and that she's not sorry to hear it never re-opened after Sovereign's attack.
- Illium: At the vista after walking away from the Normandy dock and out into the open air part of the Nos Astra Exchange, Miranda can comment on the vista saying that Illium is a cultural marvel and that humanity can learn a lot from the asari's ingenuity.
- Omega: To the left of where Gavorn is posted, Miranda calls Omega a "pisshole" and quips about needing a shower in addition to general decontamination everytime she's there.
- Tuchanka: Just in front of where the shuttle lands, Miranda will mention her dislike of Tuchanka's environment, encouraging the group to get in, do what they need to do, and leave as quickly as possible.
- Urz: Upon initiating dialogue with the varren, after it has been wounded in a pit fight, Miranda, with an air of disbelief, will question Shepard's actions with the remark "Really? - we're visiting the stray varren in the hospital?!?"
Sometimes Miranda will say something spontaneously, without being prompted.
- On the Citadel before security check Miranda will say that security must have tightened since Shepard was last there.
- Upon landing on Korlus, Miranda will sarcastically remark that "broadcasting orders" is "charming".
- During Jack's loyalty mission (after deactivating the first console) Miranda will say that by the sound of it Teltin facility went rogue. Jack will sarcastically reply that Miranda would certainly like to think that, even though the console "did not say what they were hiding from the Illusive Man".
- After first seeing bodies on the Derelict Reaper, Miranda will say "This is... disconcerting. Did the geth do all this?"
- During battles Miranda will often call out "Perfect!", "Another one down!" and "Night night!" as enemies are defeated. If hit by friendly fire, she may say "This is me, Shepard!"