WARNING: Level 2 Heat Hazard
Metgos is a large terrestrial planet with an atmosphere of carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Its hot surface is mainly composed of nickel with deposits of potassium and heavy metals. It is a mineralogical treasure trove, with concentrated heavy elements constantly being brought to the surface by volcanic activity.
Metgos is inhospitable and dangerous, and expeditions must be well-prepared to survive any length of time. With its high mass, heat-trapping clouds and constant volcanic venting, Metgos seems well on its way to becoming a Venusian "pressure cooker" world.
- Assignment: UNC: Distress Call
- Collection: UNC: Turian Insignias: Insignias ×1 (Gothis Colony)
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Heavy Metal ×1 / Rare Element ×1
Points of Interest Edit
|1||Initial||Escape pod (UNC: Distress Call)|
|2||Initial||Crashed probe (salvage requires medium Electronics.)|
|3||Initial||Turian wreckage and corpse (UNC: Turian Insignias)
“While searching the wreckage, you found a very old letter stamped with the Gothis Colony insignia. Unfortunately, the text is indecipherable.”
Mineral Deposits Edit
- Main article: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- Metgos' atmosphere is less dense than what one might expect from an incipient Venus.