Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orbital Distance||12.125 AU|
|Orbital Period||42.3 Earth Years|
|Day Length||52.0 Earth Hours|
|Atm. Pressure||0.82 atm|
|Surface Temp||−124 °C|
|Surface Gravity||0.8 g|
|Mass||0.47 Earth Masses|
WARNING: Level 1 [sic] Cold Hazard
Mavigon is a small rock and ice planet with a thin atmosphere of ammonia and methane. The surface is frozen, and mainly composed of tin with deposits of potassium.
The planet has rudimentary ammonia-based life, mainly concentrated around geothermal vents deep underground. Severe storm cycles are common; due to limited visibility, navigation may be difficult.
- Assignment: UNC: Hostile Takeover
- Collection: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle: Salarian ID Tag ×1 (Captain Stranaka)
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Heavy Metal ×1 / Light Metal ×1
Points of Interest
|1||Initial||Syndicate hideout (UNC: Hostile Takeover). Contains three Alliance Heavy Turrets.|
|2||Initial||Engine debris (salvage, requires medium Electronics.)|
|3||Unmarked||Mummified salarian (box) (UNC: Locate Signs of Battle)|
|4||Unmarked||Abandoned camp (salvage unlocked crate and hardened crate (hard Decryption).)|
- Main article: UNC: Valuable Minerals
Search and Rescue
- Main article: Search and Rescue
- Salvage - 10,000 credits
The operational area on Mavigon features a heavy snowstorm, limiting long-range visibility. While much of the terrain can be traversed on fairly even terrain, some areas of interest would require the Mako traversing up and down sheer elevations to reach.
- Although the in-game description text says that the cold hazard is level one, when actually exploring the planet, the cold hazard is level two. This is despite Mavigon being warmer than Xawin, which is level one. Given that Mavigon has a strong blizzard at the time of Shepard's arrival, as opposed to Xawin, which is mostly clear skies, this weather difference may be the reason for the hazard's strength.