Advertisement | Your ad here
Welcome to Mass Effect Wiki!
The comprehensive encyclopedia for the Mass Effect universe
2,896 articles since July 2007
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the Help pages.
- New contributors are encouraged to create an account and join the Mass Effect Wiki community.
- FOR NEW EDITORS: Please read our Style Guide, general FAQ, and Community Guidelines, particularly naming conventions for alien races.
- Adding content
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another really easy way to help out. Check for pages in need of images.
- Add to one of our incomplete lists.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Mass Effect Wiki:Templates.
- Wiki maintenance
|Mass Effect News|
- August 29, 2012 - Issue Four of Mass Effect: Homeworlds is released.
- August 28, 2012 - Mass Effect 3: Leviathan, featuring new single-player missions involving the search for a mythical Reaper-killing entity, is released.
- August 7, 2012 - The Mass Effect 3: Firefight Pack, featuring seven new weapons for single-player, is released.
- August 2, 2012 - BioWare announces Mass Effect 3: Leviathan, a new single-player content pack for Mass Effect 3, at EA's Summer Showcase.
- July 25, 2012 - Issue Three of Mass Effect: Homeworlds is released.
- July 17, 2012 - Mass Effect 3: Earth is now available. Mass Effect 3: Earth contains new multiplayer maps, characters, and weapons.
- July 26, 2012 - ME Wiki has partnered with The Old Republic Wiki!
- May 10, 2012 - Congratulations to our newest Admin, Teugene, and our newest Senior Editors, Trandra and Xaero Dumort!
- March 2, 2012 - Community Messages have been updated with new information. Also be sure to check out our Community Launch Plan.
- February 22, 2012 - The ME Wiki reaches 2,000 articles with the creation of the article Destroyer! Thanks to all of our users who made this achievement possible.
|Mass Effect Wiki Twitter|