Welcome to Mass Effect Wiki!
The comprehensive encyclopedia for the Mass Effect universe
2,972 articles since July 2007
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the Help pages.
- New contributors are encouraged to create an account and join the Mass Effect Wiki community.
- FOR NEW EDITORS: Please read our Style Guide, general FAQ, and Community Guidelines, particularly naming conventions for alien races.
- Adding content
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images.
- Add to one of our incomplete lists.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Mass Effect Wiki:Templates.
- Wiki maintenance
- Help us by lending a hand with one of our current projects.
- Make your voice heard in our policy forum.
- Clean up articles in need of attention.
- Fix broken or double redirects.
- Editorial help correcting spelling or grammar is always appreciated.
- Know of languages other than English? Append language links on articles with translations to other tongues.
|Mass Effect News|
- November 7, 2014 - Second N7 Day anniversary! Developer round table at twitch on 10 AM PST announced.
- August 7, 2014 - Casey Hudson, long-time project director for the Mass Effect franchise, leaves BioWare.
- July 23, 2014 - Issue Thirteen, the final issue of Mass Effect: Foundation, is released.
- June 25, 2014 - Issue Twelve of Mass Effect: Foundation is released.
- May 28, 2014 - Issue Eleven of Mass Effect: Foundation is released.
- April 23, 2014 - Issue Ten of Mass Effect: Foundation is released.
- January 1, 2015 - Proposals to add verbatim shop item entries and cluster connections are both passed and implemented.
- December 19, 2014 - Navigation footers for Cerberus Daily News articles passed and implemented.
- November 29, 2014 - Proposal to rename Treeya to Treeya Nuwani implemented.
- August 8, 2014 - Parent Page introduced as part of a Wikia effort to guide parents/guardians on the suitability of the games to their children.
|Mass Effect Wiki Twitter|