Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The progression in the game is linear during the introduction and the conclusion of the game. However, during the main plot of the game, the player can choose one main mission before another. The player must complete a mission before traveling to the next one; after each major mission, the player can select a new destination using the galaxy map.
Combat zones Edit
The game will automatically be saved after each combat zone and after each dialogue or cinematic. Starting a new game will erase your current progress.
The following missions represent the linear plot progression before you can make any choices in the plot. They have no time limit, but each mission must be completed before the next becomes available.
- Save the Arcturian Jade (6 Combat Zones) - Defend the Arcturian Jade against batarian terrorists.
- Into the Abyss (5 Combat Zones) - Meet an information broker in a bar on Cartagena Station.
The investigation Edit
The following missions represent the plot progression and the choices that you can make for your investigation. They have no time limit and the three missions must be completed before the conclusion becomes available.
These missions form the story of Jacob Taylor's investigation on the terrorist threat. Miranda Lawson, a Cerberus operative, will give him three sources on where to start the investigation. The player can choose on the Galaxy Map where they want to start. Each of these missions will upgrade one of your three abilities, which can influence your choices.
- Note: The completion of this mission will upgrade your heavy weapon attack.
- A Formula for Hope (6 Combat Zones) - Investigate rumors of scientist abductions on the planet Ahn'Kedar.
- Note: The completion of this mission will upgrade your shield overload.
- Note: The completion of this mission will upgrade your biotic stasis.
When all three investigation missions are completed, the last mission will be launched. The following mission represents the resolution of Jacob's investigation and the conclusion of the game.