|This article is about the Mass Effect 3 DLC. For the mythical entity featured by the DLC, see Leviathan. For the ancient artifact mentioned in Mass Effect, see Leviathan of Dis.|
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan is a DLC pack for Mass Effect 3. It was released on August 28, 2012 for all platforms, with a delayed PS3 release in Europe set for August 29, 2012. Prior to Leviathan's official announcement on August 2nd, 2012, some elements of the script were discovered in the files of the Extended Cut, and actor Anthony Skordi confirmed that he had provided voice work for the content.
Something lurks in the dark corners of space, something powerful enough to kill a Reaper. Shepard must discover the most closely guarded secret in the galaxy before the Reapers silence it forever. Discover more about the origins of the Reapers as you race across the galaxy to find the Leviathan. Unravel the dark history of the Reaper Race before it is too late. Coming later this summer there is no war, only the harvest.
Taking place during the events of Mass Effect 3, players will be thrust into the darkest corners of space where they will hunt a mysterious being rumored to be powerful enough to destroy a Reaper. As they race against time, they will begin to unravel the secret of the Leviathan. Explore uncharted systems and new areas on the Citadel, interact with brand new characters, unlock the AT-12 Raider shotgun and M-55 Argus Assault Rifle and discover more about the mysterious history of the Reapers.
- Ten missions:
- Ten locations:
- Dr. Bryson's Lab on the Citadel.
- The Caleston Rift cluster.
- The Crescent Nebula cluster.
- The Pylos Nebula cluster.
- The Indris system in the Kite's Nest cluster.
- The Lenal system in the Sigurd's Cradle cluster.
- The Mil system in the Sigurd's Cradle cluster.
- The Psi Tophet system in the Sigurd's Cradle cluster.
- The Kyzil system in The Shrike Abyssal cluster.
- The Thal system in The Shrike Abyssal cluster.
- Five Weapon Mods
- Eleven new War Assets
- One cabin item:
- Bryson's Husk Head Experiment.
- Citadel changes:
- Rapid transport terminals at major locations in the Citadel
- To promote the DLC, BioWare published several stories on Twitter and Blogspot about the actions of an anti-conspiracy activist looking for answers.
- ↑ http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/15/leviathan-dlc-officially-dated/
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/10/voice-actor-confirms-mass-effect-3-leviathan-dlc
- ↑ http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/02/mass-effect-3-leviathan-firefight-dlc-and-wii-u-information/
- ↑ http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-3-From-Ashes/37359cba-b296-4f2b-83f7-954997fe76c5
- ↑ http://us.playstation.com/games/add-ons/mass-effect-3-from-ashes-ps3.html
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|