|This article is about the multiplayer DLC pack for Mass Effect 3. For the human homeworld, see Earth.|
Mass Effect 3: Earth is a DLC pack for Mass Effect 3. It was released on July 17, 2012 on Xbox 360 and PC worldwide. For Playstation 3, it was released on July 17, 2012 in North America, and on July 18, 2012 in Europe. The Earth pack is available at no additional cost. It is included with copies of Mass Effect 3: Special Edition for Wii U.
- Three maps:
- Six multiplayer characters:
- Three weapons:
- Five1 Weapon Mods:
- Eleven gear upgrades
- One match objective:
- One new difficulty setting:
- On Platinum difficulty, the selected enemy faction will appear at full force immediately. As the match progresses, enemies from other factions will begin appearing.
1 It was initially reported that twelve weapon mods would be included in Earth, however, seven of them were removed due to balance issues. BioWare has stated that they intend to balance the mods and include them in a future patch.
- ↑ http://blog.bioware.com/2012/07/11/earth/
- ↑ http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/wiiu/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://ea.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=1800
- ↑ http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13225475
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|