|This article is about the Mass Effect 3 DLC. For the space station, see Citadel.|
Mass Effect 3: Citadel is a DLC pack for Mass Effect 3. It opens new areas of the Citadel, offers new attractions on the Citadel, and an opportunity to connect with characters from the series. The pack was announced on February 21, 2013 and was released on March 5, 2013 worldwide for Xbox 360 and PC; for PlayStation 3, it was released March 5, 2013 worldwide except in Europe, where it was released on March 6, 2013. Mass Effect 3: Citadel is the final DLC pack released for Mass Effect 3.
When a sinister conspiracy targets Commander Shepard, you and your team must uncover the truth, through battles and intrigue that range from the glamour of the Citadel's Wards to the top-secret Council Archives. Uncover the truth and fight alongside your squad – as well as the cast from the original Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, including Urdnot Wrex!
When the adventure is over, reconnect with your favorite characters from the Mass Effect Trilogy, try your luck at the Citadel's Silver Coast Casino, blow off steam in the Armax Combat Arena, or explore and furnish Shepard's own living quarters on the Citadel. With unique content and cinematics featuring your friends and romance interests in the Mass Effect trilogy, Mass Effect 3: Citadel offers one final chance to see the characters you have known for years and rekindle romances.
- 17 missions:
- Citadel: Shore Leave
- Citadel Wards: Ambush
- Citadel: Identity Theft I
- Silver Coast Casino: Infiltration
- Citadel: Identity Theft II
- Citadel Archives: Escape
- Citadel Docks: Retake the Normandy
- Citadel: Party
- Citadel Arena: Geth Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Spin Zone Elite Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Medi-Gel Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Reaper Solo Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Thermal Clip Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Prothean Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Cerberus Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Charity Reaper Challenge
- Citadel Arena: Unusual Scores
- Eight temporary squadmates (if they survived previous games):
- 21 enemies:
- CAT6 Heavy
- CAT6 Sniper
- CAT6 Specialist
- Disruption Drone
- Collector Captain1
- Collector Trooper1
- Collector Web1
- Geth Bomber1
- Possessed Abomination1
- Possessed Captain1
- Possessed Praetorian1
- Possessed Scion1
- Possessed Trooper1
- Seeker Plague1
- Seeker Swarm1
- Five locations:
- Three armor sets (only one can be chosen per playthrough):
- Seven Weapon Mods:
1Only appear in the Armax Arsenal Arena.
Mass Effect 3: Citadel is available for 1200 BioWare Points on PC, and $14.99 USD on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
For Xbox 360 users, the content was released in two separate downloadable packs because of its larger than usual size. The first pack requires purchase, but the second pack is free; however, both packs are required in order to access the content.
- On the occasion of the DLC's release, Bioware published a promotional broadcast on Twitter describing the shore leave of four soldiers during the Reaper War.
External Links Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/21/mass-effect-3-citadel-reckoning-dlc-announced/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20151104151803/forum.bioware.com/topic/450162-announcing-the-final-me3-dlcs-citadel-reckoning/
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/final-mass-effect-3-single-player-multiplayer-dlc-announced
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|