|Location||Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation|
|Fire Mode||Single Shot|
Marrying a Hydra missile launcher to a target identification system based on Reaper code, the M-597 Ladon is a significant leap forward in smart heavy weapons. The Ladon counts targets in its field of fire -- up to a maximum of six -- and lets fly one homing warhead per target. The incendiary blasts tear through most shields and armor.
- Single-player: The M-597 Ladon is exclusive to Mass Effect 3: Special Edition. One can be found in Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation, in the Orion Hall area.
- Multiplayer: N/A
Player Notes Edit
- The M-597 Ladon can be utilized in a similar manner as the M-560 Hydra, but it uses a unique targeting reticule when aimed, allowing the weapon to lock-on to targets before firing. The Ladon can target up to six enemies simultaneously, and fires powerful homing rockets.
- ↑ https://help.ea.com/article/mass-effect-3-special-edition-wii-u-manual/download/wii
- ↑ http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/02/hands-on-with-mass-effect-3-for-wii-u/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weblogsinc%2Fjoystiq+%28Joystiq%29
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNz39sEykFg#t=11m30s