Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Citadel Wards: Ambush|
The M-11 Suppressor is the product of the Alliance's Offensive Handgun Project that developed an infiltration weapon to be used in close-quarters situations where silence is key. The Suppressor features a built-in integral sound moderator that reduces noise and muzzle flash. Civilian variants on the weapon are considered illegal but can be found in some sectors.
With Mass Effect 3: Citadel downloaded, the M-11 Suppressor is automatically added at the start of the mission Citadel Wards: Ambush, after a cinematic is shown where Shepard kills a CAT6 Specialist wielding the weapon.
Player Notes Edit
- The M-11 Suppressor possesses a high per-shot damage for a heavy pistol, a high rate of fire, and an unparalleled headshot damage modifier.
- Its extreme headshot damage can be further amplified with the Cranial Trauma System mod, certain armor parts, the Cerberus Nightmare Armor, the Headshots evolutions of ammo powers, and/or certain evolutions of Combat Mastery and Operational Mastery.
- Because of its headshot damage characteristics, that makes it more important to go for headshot during the first time you acquired the M-11 Suppressor, because you've limited ammo and the initial enemies don't drop thermal clips upon death.
- Although the Suppressor is based on the same model as the M-6 Carnifex and M-77 Paladin, it sports a rate of fire comparable to the M-3 Predator with very little recoil. It has the same amount of ammo as the Carnifex, so a steady aim and a careful trigger finger are still important assets.
- With upgrades such as a high-caliber barrel, and certain ammo powers, the Suppressor can even outmatch the Paladin for sheer damage, and its high rate of fire and minimal recoil allow it to take out hardened targets quickly.
- Squadmates will tend to fire this in 3 round bursts.