The M-11 Suppressor is the product of the Alliance's Offensive Handgun Project that developed an infiltration weapon to be used in close-quarters situations where silence is key. The Suppressor features a built-in integral sound moderator that reduces noise and muzzle flash. Civilian variants of the weapon are considered illegal but can be found in some sectors.
Player Notes Edit
- The Suppressor has an impressive 4x headshot multiplier:
- This should be capitalized by using the Pistol Cranial Trauma System and Scope Upgrade weapon mods, Vulnerability VI gear, and Targeting VI equipment. Boss-level units are immune to additional headshot damage bonuses, relying instead on a system of weak points.
- "Precision" and "Stealth"-based classes are preferable (usually with Tactical Cloak and/or Tactical Scan).
- Although the Suppressor is based on the same model as the M-6 Carnifex and M-77 Paladin, it sports a rate of fire comparable to the M-3 Predator, with reduced damage and very little recoil. It has the same amount of ammo as the Carnifex, so a steady aim and a careful trigger finger are still important assets.
- The Suppressor is a suppressed weapon. This means that shooting enemies with this weapon does not attract attention to the player, similar to how Tactical Cloak works.
- Similarly to Tactical Cloak, the suppressed effect is severely crippled if you are the only one in the round, as enemies will target you by default.
- Characters with access to Stasis or Submission Net can use the Suppressor effectively, as enemies cannot dodge when immobilized, allowing for easy headshots. This is extremely effective against agile enemies like the Phantom.