|M-100 Grenade Launcher|
|Fire Rate||100 RPM|
|Reload Time||N/A s|
|Shots Per Clip||N/A|
|Maximum Spare Ammo Capacity||Default||10|
|Upgraded||11 - 19|
|Both||12 - 20|
|Ammo Pickup Amount||6|
Rapid-fire grenade launcher favored by the Blood Pack vorcha mercenaries. Capable of taking down multiple enemies with a single well-placed shot. Effective against armor, shields, and biotic barriers.
Player Notes Edit
- This is the first heavy weapon acquired (during the escape from Lazarus Station), and remains quite useful in many situations. Its reasonably high damage, coupled with high accuracy and rate of fire make it a great all-round heavy weapon.
- The M-100 Grenade Launcher deals splash damage, making it a good choice against groups of small targets.
- The grenades tend to follow the target, similar to the ML-77's rockets but to a lesser degree.
- It appears the M-100 had a Codex entry, however it was cut from the final game.
- The grenades that the M-100 shoots look and behave more like rockets.
- A turian soldier in Mass Effect 3 can be seen firing what appears to be a M-100 at a Reaper Destroyer in a cutscene in Priority: Earth. The M-100 is not available for use as an in-game weapon, however.
- Although the weapon's description makes mention that the Blood Pack's vorcha troops utilize the M-100 as a favored weapon, no Blood Pack troops encountered by Commander Shepard's team are seen wielding the weapon.
See Also Edit
|Mass Effect 2 Weapons|
|Heavy Pistols||M-3 Predator • M-6 Carnifex • M-5 Phalanx|
|Submachine Guns||M-4 Shuriken • M-9 Tempest • M-12 Locust|
|Shotguns||M-23 Katana • M-27 Scimitar • M-300 Claymore • M-22 Eviscerator • Geth Plasma Shotgun|
|Assault Rifles||M-8 Avenger • M-15 Vindicator • Geth Pulse Rifle • M-76 Revenant • Collector Assault Rifle • M-96 Mattock|
|Sniper Rifles||M-92 Mantis • M-97 Viper • M-98 Widow • M-29 Incisor|
|Heavy Weapons||M-100 Grenade Launcher • ML-77 Missile Launcher • M-622 Avalanche • M-920 Cain • Collector Particle Beam • M-490 Blackstorm • M-451 Firestorm • Arc Projector|