Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orbital Distance||384,403 km|
|Orbital Period||27.3 Earth Days|
|Day Length||27.3 Earth Days|
|Surface Temp||−53 °C|
|Surface Gravity||0.1654 g|
Prerequisite: Level 20 (Mass Effect)
An early source of helium-3, Luna is now mined for materials used in space habitat construction. Two dozen major stations have been constructed at Earth's L4 and L5 Lagrange points, all from lunar resources.
- Assignment: UNC: Rogue VI
Points of InterestEdit
|1||Initial||Training ground with three dual turrets (UNC: Rogue VI)|
|2||Initial||CCCP Luna 23 (salvage requires average Electronics.)|
|3||Unmarked||Four Alliance Heavy Turrets (don't shut down after the assignment is completed.|
|4||Unmarked||Four Alliance Heavy Turrets (don't shut down after the assignment is completed.|
|5||Unmarked||The song associated with the rachni can be heard here.|
- The presence of the CCCP Luna 23 probe allows the operational zone to be established as the southern portion of Mare Crisium.
- In the novel Mass Effect: Revelation, it is stated that Luna was "terraformed". It would not be physically possible for Luna to gravitationally retain an Earth-like atmosphere, due to its mass. However, the issue was clarified by the game's developers; several of the moon's craters were "domed over", allowing localized terraforming of the surface.
- A prevalent in-game wind can be heard, even though Luna's atmosphere is very negligible.
- Luna is briefly mentioned in Mass Effect 2 when EDI is first introduced if Shepard orders EDI to be shut down due to distrust towards AIs.