Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Krogan Shaman Adept|
|Availability||Mass Effect 3: Retaliation|
|Abilities|| Krogan Charge|
Armored like a tank--and as slow as one--an angry krogan has more going for it than the species' infamous belligerence. It should come as no surprise that a krogan dishes out as much punishment as they're able to take on the battlefield.
Melee and movement Edit
Player Notes Edit
General Notes Edit
- The Krogan Shaman has access to Shockwave and Warp, making him the only krogan truly able to take down enemies without firing a shot. This alone makes the Krogan Shaman a great class, but his ability to carry heavier weapons and endure more damage than any other race makes said class very well rounded.
- To fight armored enemies or clustered groups, it is best to combine Warp and Shockwave for the most powerful Biotic Explosions possible.
- Shockwave is useful for exposing Guardians or dealing heavy damage around chokepoints or large squads of enemies.
- Warp serves as your anti-armor/barrier power and can be detonated with Shockwave to devastating effect.
- Be wary of Phantoms: as with all characters that cannot dodge, Krogan Shaman are more prone to being impaled.
- This is where you will shine. Since all enemies have barriers and/or armour or health, every single enemy is vulnerable to your biotics in some form or another.
- Shockwave will suppress the weaker enemies such as the Collector Troopers, and Abominations, while Warp will weaken armor and set up Biotic Explosions.
- Combine the Shaman's powers with an Acolyte, or other anti-shield/barrier weapon, and you can easily send the Collectors packing.
- Barrier is useful to help combat the geth's many staggering attacks.
- The force effects of Shockwave only affect Rocket Troopers, Hunters and standard troopers.
- Geth Bombers can bomb you into submission very quickly as Krogan aren't exactly nimble nor small: be wary.
- Your powers will do serious damage against this faction. Shockwave will suppress the Husks, Swarmers, Cannibals, and unshielded Marauders, while Warp will adequately deal with every other foe. With a good weapon combo you should have no trouble dealing with the Reapers, no matter what they throw at you.
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Characters|
|Adepts||Asari • Asari Justicar • Awakened Collector • Batarian Slasher • Drell • Human • Krogan Shaman • N7 Fury • Project Phoenix • Volus|
|Engineers||Geth • Human • N7 Demolisher • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Talon Mercenary • Turian Saboteur • Volus • Vorcha Hunter|
|Infiltrators||Alliance Infiltration Unit • Asari Huntress • Drell Assassin • Geth Hunter • Human • N7 Shadow • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Turian Ghost|
|Sentinels||Asari Valkyrie • Batarian Enforcer • Human • Krogan • Krogan Warlord • N7 Paladin • Turian • Volus Mercenary • Vorcha|
|Soldiers||Batarian Enforcer • Battlefield 3 • Geth Juggernaut • Geth Trooper • Human • Krogan • N7 Destroyer • Quarian Marksman • Turian • Turian Havoc • Vorcha|
|Vanguards||Asari • Batarian Brawler • Cabal • Drell • Human • Krogan Battlemaster • N7 Slayer • Project Phoenix • Volus Protector|