Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orbital Distance||0.55 km|
|Day Length||21.3 Earth Days|
|Surface Temp||51 °C|
|Surface Gravity||0.1 g|
|Mass||0.007 Earth Masses|
Makhaira's largest moon, Kopis, is a desolate place with an extremely thin atmosphere. Its crust is largely silica-based, and there are no signs of water. Like its parent planet, its high albedo keeps it from being a total inferno, and when occluded by Makhaira, its temperatures can be nearly tolerable. Its low gravity can easily be countered by a vehicular or personal mass effect field for comfortable exploration.
- Mission: Hades Nexus: Obelisk of Karza
- Assignment: Project Firewalker: Prothean Site
Initial Scanner Result: Rich
Search and Rescue Edit
- Main article: Search and Rescue
- Artifact: Obelisk of Karza
- A kopis is a form of forward-curved sword commonly used in ancient Greece. Contrary to popular belief, the kopis was generally used as a tool, for slaughtering and butchering animals, as opposed to an infantry sword, as the Greeks preferred the straight-bladed xiphos. Archaeological evidence does suggest, however, that the kopis may have been used by Persian infantry.