This page is intended to collect broad categories not covered in the pulldown list at top of the wiki. Much is unfortunately lacking, e.g. the Weapons link below is presently only linking to weapons for ME1, ME2, and ME3 and not to any weapons used i ME Andromeda
The Inventory is where all collected items are listed here. This article covers basic information for weapons, armor, consumables, research and resources in Mass Effect: Andromeda.
There are 5 tabs under inventory.
- Main article: Weapons (Mass Effect: Andromeda)
- Main article: Armor (Mass Effect: Andromeda)
- Main article: Consumables
- Main article: Research (Mass Effect: Andromeda)
- Main article: Resources
Strike teams Edit
Playing strike team missions can be seen as a mini-game in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Strike teams are assault and extraction squads. They can be sent on two types of missions:
- Single player missions which automatically completes after a specified time.
- APEX missions which can be played in multi-player mode or as a regular single player mission.
Successful missions give items and credits rewards that can be used by any character on that player account.
The missions are running on a separate Real World timer independent on the game time. You can observe this by starting a mission and then load a previous save game - the mission is running.
The strike teams and the rewards are account wide, i.e. any of the characters on that account can send the same teams on missions and pick up the rewards.
More information: Strike teams