|This article is about the class in Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. For other uses, see Infiltrator (disambiguation).|
Mass Effect Edit
The Infiltrator is a tech-savvy warrior, able to win battles by quickly disabling and killing enemies. These soldiers focus on unlocking alternate routes, gaining access to good equipment, and obtaining an advantageous position over enemies in combat.
Infiltrators possess a mixture of combat and tech talents. They may gain specialist training with pistols and sniper rifles, begin with light armor (though they can eventually gain the ability to wear medium armor), and possess a variety of tech abilities that focus on disabling and crippling the enemy.
Class Talent Edit
The Infiltrator class talent increases ability with pistols and sniper rifles, and the explosion damage of tech mines. An Infiltrator can specialize into Commando or Operative giving them access to levels 7 - 12.
Each point spent in the Infiltrator talent gives abilities as listed below:
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 5%. Increases the tech proximity mine explosion damage of Sabotage, Overload, and Damping by 5%.
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 6%. Increases tech explosion damage by 7%.
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 7%. Increases tech explosion damage by 9%.
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 8%. Increases tech explosion damage by 11%.
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 9%. Increases tech explosion damage by 13%.
- Reduces heat buildup on pistols and sniper rifles by 10%. Increases tech explosion damage by 15%.
Mass Effect 2 EditSoldier's Adrenaline Rush, allowing for easier placement of shots.
Weapons Training Edit
Mass Effect 3 Edit
Infiltrators are tech and combat specialists with the unique ability to cloak themselves from visual and technological detection. Their inventory is stacked with a wide variety of weapons, equipment, and powers. Infiltrators are deadly at any range, but particularly so with a sniper rifle. When scoping a target, superior reflexes take over, time momentarily slows down, and the Infiltrator finds an easy picking.
Weight Capacity Edit
- See also: Weight Capacity
The Infiltrator has a weight capacity bonus of 15 at Level 1 of Operational Mastery, increasing to 35 at Level 2. A maximum capacity bonus of 70 is achievable by choosing the 'Weight Capacity' upgrade at Level 5 of Operational Mastery. This puts the Infiltrator in league with the Sentinel and Vanguard, lower than the Soldier but higher than the Adept and Engineer.
See also Edit
- Infiltrator Guide
- Infiltrator Guide (Mass Effect 2)
- Infiltrator Guide (Mass Effect 3)
|Soldier • Engineer • Adept • Infiltrator • Vanguard • Sentinel|