Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Horse Head Nebula
Milky Way / Horse Head Nebula
Location: Milky Way / Horse Head Nebula
The Horse Head Nebula has a motley of uninhabited and barely-surveyed planets with some prospect for resourcing. Despite its inclusion in Earth Systems Alliance Space and proximity to Citadel Space, it is situated in a legal grey area for Citadel races: Noveria, at least, is not part of Citadel Space.
Cerberus is known to have major operations in the cluster. In 2185, the Minuteman Station is known to be located somewhere in the nebula. In 2186, the organization's headquarters and at least one outpost are in relatively out-of-the-way positions within the nebula.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- † Mass Effect
- ‡ Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect Edit
- Mission: Noveria: Leave Port Hanshan
- Mission: Noveria: Lorik Qui'in
- Mission: Noveria: Peak 15
- Mission: Noveria: Reactor Repair
- Mission: Noveria: Reconnect Landlines
- Mission: Noveria: Contamination
- Mission: Noveria: Rift Station
- Mission: Noveria: Quarantine
- Mission: Noveria: The Hot Labs
Mass Effect 3 Edit
- Mission: Priority: Cerberus Headquarters
- Mission: N7: Cerberus Fighter Base
- Assignment: Noveria: Espionage
- Assignment: Noveria: Smuggling
- Assignment: UNC: Asari Writings
- Assignment: UNC: Hostile Takeover
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Privateers
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- The Horse Head Nebula (also known as Barnard 33 in bright nebula IC 434) takes its name from the horse head shape in its middle. The first human to discover it was Williamina Fleming in 1888 at Harvard University.
- Although Mass Effect spells the nebula's name "Horse Head Nebula", in Mass Effect 3, the same celestial object is presented as "Horsehead Nebula", without the space. The latter is the correct terminology applied to the realworld counterpart.
- Although the Minuteman Station is featured at the beginning of Mass Effect 2, the cluster and the station are no longer accessible after gaining the Normandy SR-2.