The Charlatan used Sloane Kelly's own people to beat up Kaetus, her second in command, and deliver a message: it's time to settle things between the Collective and the Outcasts. Sensing a trap, but unable to trust her fellow outcasts, Sloane requests Ryder, an outsider, to witness the confrontation.
Speak To Sloane Edit
Head to the Outcast Headers in the Kadara Port on Kadara. Speaking with Sloane, Ryder learns that the Charlatan used Sloane's people to beat up her second-in-command, Kaetus. A note was pinned on Kateus from the Charlatan inviting Sloane to a meeting to "settle things" between the two. Sloan asks Pathfinder Ryder to accompany her to a location in the Draullir region.
Meet Sloane At The Charlatan's Specified Location Edit
After entering the cave with Sloane, the Charlatan appears and challenges Sloane to a duel - the winner takes Kadara.
SAM will indicated that a sniper has a bead on Sloane and Ryder has an interrupt chance to stop the sniper.
Ryder has two options to control the outcome:
- Sloane is killed by the sniper. The Charlatan takes control over Kadara Port.
- Sloane is saved, and Ryder shoots or doesn't shoot the Charlatan running away. Sloane remains in control over Kadara port.
The next objective is based upon the choice that Ryder makes.
If Ryder chose the Charlatan to take control of Kadara Port:
Speak To Reyes At Tartarus Edit
Head back to the Kadara Slums in Kadara Port and speak with Reyes.
If Ryder chose Sloane Kelly to take control of Kadara Port:
Speak To Sloane Edit
Head back to Kadara Port and speak to Sloane.
After speaking with the winner, the mission end.
If Sloane is in control:
Sloane's regime continues as it was, and the Collective is weakened with their leader on the run. Sloane's hostility against the Initiative remains.
If the Charlatan is in control:
The new boss thinks that with Sloane gone there is a chance for peace, because Sloane would have brought war to Heleus, and exiles on Kadara don't have the population to survive that.
- Members of the Collective will not attack Ryder.
- Kadara port is now filled with people from the Collective, while most of the Outcasts are scattered in the Badlands.
- The official face for the Collective is the angaran Keema Dohrgun, because the Charlatan prefers to rule from the shadows and use her as the front. Ryder might want to speak with her in the HQ to learn about her view on the new situation.
With either choice of leader, it is now possible, with permission, to build an outpost on Kadara (if all requirements have been met).
The winner comes to assist Ryder during the final battle in the game.
- +1330 XP
- +73 AVP
- +5% Kadara viability