Note: If the Firewalker Pack is installed, completion of Project Firewalker: Rosalie Lost only unlocks Chandrasekhar, Century, Schwarzschild and Verr systems. To unlock the Thorne system, the Collector Ship mission has to be completed first.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- † Mass Effect
- ‡ Mass Effect 2
- Mission: Reaper IFF
Mass Effect Edit
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Major Kyle
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
Mass Effect 2 Edit
- Assignment: Project Firewalker: Survey Sites Located
- The Hawking Eta cluster is likely named after the renowned astrophysicist and theoretician Stephen Hawking, notable for his work concerning black holes. The cluster lies uncomfortably close to the 5 kpc ring around the galactic core, which contains a large fraction of the Milky Way's hydrogen as well as most of its star formation activity. Much of this area is too dangerous to safely travel.
- Although the cluster's gateway system in Mass Effect 2 is Chandrasekhar, several planet descriptions mention the cluster's mass relay being located in the Century system.