Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milky Way / Hawking Eta
Location: Milky Way / Hawking Eta
Note: If the Firewalker Pack is installed, completion of Project Firewalker: Rosalie Lost only unlocks Chandrasekhar, Century, Schwarzschild and Verr systems. To unlock the Thorne system, the Collector Ship mission has to be completed first.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- † Mass Effect
- ‡ Mass Effect 2
- Mission: Reaper IFF
Mass Effect Edit
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Major Kyle
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
Mass Effect 2 Edit
- Assignment: Project Firewalker: Survey Sites Located
- The Hawking Eta cluster is likely named after the renowned astrophysicist and theoretician Stephen Hawking, notable for his work concerning black holes. The cluster lies uncomfortably close to the 5 kpc ring around the galactic core, which contains a large fraction of the Milky Way's hydrogen as well as most of its star formation activity. Much of this area is too dangerous to safely travel.