Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milky Way / Hades Gamma
Location: Milky Way / Hades Gamma
The Anansi-Ishtar shipping lane passes through the Farinata / Cacus side of this cluster, passing near to Farinata and uses Treyarmus as a convenient discharge point. Quarian starships often take advantage of the heavy shipping traffic near Treyarmus to sell salvage or refreshments; the number of merchant vessels along the Anansi-Ishtar route also makes it a popular 'hiding place' for any unregistered ship wishing to obfuscate its signal.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- † Mass Effect
- Assignment: UNC: Asari Writings
- Assignment: UNC: Besieged Base
- Assignment: UNC: Hostage
- Assignment: UNC: Hostile Takeover
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Missing Survey Team
- Assignment: UNC: Prothean Data Discs
- Assignment: UNC: The Negotiation
- Assignment: UNC: Turian Insignias
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- The Hades Gamma cluster appears to be the Crab Nebula. It is probably named for the ancient Greek underworld. "Gamma" is the third letter in the Greek alphabet.
- The systems in this cluster are all named for characters or places from the Inferno, the first canticle of the Divine Comedy by the poet Dante Alighieri.