Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Stellar Mass||>20 Sol Masses|
Grissom is a small system with three planets, one moon and two asteroid belts. It may be named for Virgil 'Gus' Grissom, the second American into space and one of the first American astronauts to have died in the line of duty (Apollo 1).
Benda is the first planet orbiting the star Grissom.
- Main article: Benda
- Collection: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle: League of One Medallion ×1
Notanban is the third planet orbiting the star Grissom.
- Main article: Notanban
Rocky Asteroid Edit
An asteroid composed of mixed metals and silicates. Radius: 54 km.
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Rare Element ×1 (polonium)
Solcrum is a moon orbiting the planet Notanban.
- Main article: Solcrum
- Assignment: UNC: Geth Incursions
- Collection: UNC: Asari Writings: Matriarch's Writings ×1
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Light Metal ×1 / Rare Element ×2
Zaherux is the second planet orbiting the star Grissom.
- Main article: Zaherux
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Light Metal ×1