Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about is about the enemy in Mass Effect. For other uses, see Geth Turret.|
|Armament||Mass Accelerator Cannon|
|Locations||Noveria, Casbin, Maji, Antibaar, Rayingri, Solcrum, Citadel|
During a separate geth incursion into the Armstrong Nebula, Shepard and the squad have to fight through a few Turrets in order to destroy the various geth bases that have been established in the cluster.
Geth Turrets are also encountered during Shepard and the squad's ascent up the Citadel exhaust plain with the additional protection of multiple geth barriers.
- Geth Turrets possess very high health and six bars of shielding, making them very durable. As is the case with all ME enemies, their shields regenerate over time.
- Fighting them in the Mako is relatively easy because they're large stationary targets, and it only takes a couple of shots from the main gun and several machine gun bursts to destroy them. While their missiles are quite damaging to Mako, they don't travel very fast and thus can be easily dodged. However, you will get less experience if you do that.
- If you are going to fight them on foot, then keep on the move because just one shot will usually kill you. Also because turrets have a habit of firing so that multiple shots that all impact around the same time, try to approach one turret at a time. The best way to fight them on foot is to whittle them down while you are inside the Mako, then exit and destroy them on foot for the experience bonus.
- Turrets can be overheated with Sabotage, stopping them from firing for about ten seconds and allowing you to attack them with impunity.
- If you have Master Hacking, it is possible to hack one of the turrets and turn it against the others. You will get the same experience as if it was an "on-foot" kill.
- Also note that because the Geth Turrets are stationary targets, kinetic-based biotics are useless against them. Only powers like Warp are effective.