Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Rannoch: Admiral Koris, Priority: Rannoch, Citadel Wards: Ambush|
|200 or 1000||0|
Like the geth plasma shotgun, the Spitfire is not a true energy weapon. Instead, the minigun magnetically flings clusters of superconducting toroids. These donut-shaped projectiles are designed to shatter upon impact, arcing electricity between the fragments and flash-converting them to plasma. The gun's punishing, automatic blasts impact with the heat of a cutting torch.
The weapon's stopping power has garnered the attention of both Alliance and quarian intelligence, who theorize that the Spitfire may have been designed to destroy other geth. Enough Spitfires have been found in the field to suggest that the weapon is out of the prototyping stage, and that a schism among synthetics may have forced them into production.
The Geth Spitfire can be found in two missions on Rannoch: Rannoch: Admiral Koris and Priority: Rannoch.
With Mass Effect 3: Citadel installed, the Geth Spitfire is automatically obtained during the mission Citadel Wards: Ambush.
Like all heavy weapons in Mass Effect 3, once its ammunition has been depleted, the weapon will be discarded. It cannot be taken off-world.
Player Notes Edit
- The Geth Spitfire is found during Priority: Rannoch when you have to fight three Geth Primes at once. It is very useful during the fight due to its extremely high damage and rate of fire.
- In addition, it can be found during Rannoch: Admiral Koris near the first AA battery.
- Geth Primes, Geth Troopers, and Geth Hunters can all be destroyed in short order with the Geth Spitfire; however, on higher difficulties sustained fire from cover can be very risky.
- The Geth Spitfire eats through its limited ammo supply quickly; however, more can be found scattered around the room during Priority: Rannoch.
- After firing a period of time in a single burst, the Spitfire will start firing at a faster rate.
- The Geth Spitfires found on Rannoch only have 200 rounds available before they must be discarded. The single Spitfire obtained during Citadel Wards: Ambush has 1000 rounds.