Geth pulse rifles are comparable to a standard stock assault rifle, but finely balanced with low-recoil and incredibly high accuracy. The pulse rifle fires a rapid stream of light-weight slugs which are wrapped in a phasic envelope to increase their damage.
The Geth Pulse Rifle can be found during the mission Priority: Geth Dreadnought, on top of a crate just prior to entering the Operations Center. (It is also purchasable from Elkoss Combine Arsenal Supplies post-mission if it was missed.)
Player Notes Edit
- The main strength with the Geth Pulse Rifle is its unmatched clip capacity, capable of firing a staggering 180 rounds with a Level V Magazine Upgrade, while the M-76 Revenant's maximum is only 108 rounds.
- The Geth Pulse Rifle has a slow reload for an assault rifle.
- The rate of fire of the Geth Pulse Rifle is significantly higher than any other assault rifle, making it ideal for applying inhibiting effects of ammo powers, which have a fixed chance of occurring per bullet.
- While the Geth Pulse Rifle doesn't have a crosshair even when zoomed in, it has pinpoint accuracy and near-zero recoil, making headshots and sustained fire incredibly easy. Fitting the rifle with a scope mod further augments the accuracy and allows for easily scoring multiple headshots in rapid succession.
- Another redeeming point of the Geth Pulse Rifle is its weight, with it being one of the lighter assault rifles in the game. This makes it a viable choice for power-oriented characters and classes.