Note: Downloading the Firewalker Pack renders the star chart from the Baria Frontiers store obsolete. However, in addition to Project Firewalker: Volcano Station, Horizon needs to be completed to unlock the Sheol system.
A nearly atmosphere-less, tidally-locked planet orbiting a red dwarf star, Gei Hinnom was the first place human explorers discovered a dedicated Prothean burial ground. While a few sites were saved for posterity, Eldfell-Ashland Mining successfully lobbied to scout the rest of the planet for element zero, and soon was embroiled in a scandal. Mining teams were looting grave sites, searching for eezo and other treasures, and many got rich off the so-called "cemetery business."
While EAM officially brought a stop to the looting, its mining teams remain on the planet, prospecting the unclaimed territory and taking their ore to the Pamyat system for refining.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Armed conflicts have broken out between miners and scientists staking claims to Prothean ruins. Visitors are advised to employ security while exploring unknown regions of the planet.
- Mission: Hades Nexus: Prothean Sphere
- Assignment: N7: Quarian Crash Site
Initial Scanner Result: Rich
Search and Rescue Edit
- Main article: Search and Rescue
- Artifact: Prothean Sphere
- In keeping with the cluster and system theme naming, the name "Gei Hinnom" literally means "The valley of Hinnom" in Hebrew but is translated as "Hell" in the New Testament of the Bible.
- Although described as having little to no atmosphere, local plant and animal life is present. A shore party is also capable of navigating the surface without special equipment.