The form below serves as a tool to describe the project. The form is intended to be as specific as possible to what the project is to accomplish.
- Please place all comments under the Comments heading.
- If there is a discussion page linked, then be sure to check it out as well.
- Also please do not create any articles unless all the details have been worked out, or at least the majority of them.
- Once the article/project has been created/finished, please put a mention that the article/project is completed and provide a redirect to the relevant article/s and talk page/s.
If any new things come up after the project proposal's passing, then please shift the discussion to the relevant article talk page/s.
If you have any questions on how to fill out the form, or any other question, please refer to the Project Forum talk page.
I apologize in advance that I'm unfamiliar with formatting in this wikia. If I'm in the wrong place, feel free to move this page to where it needs to be.
I thought it may be a good idea to add a row to the weapon infobox template to categorize the multiplayer weapons in Mass Effect 3. I've been looking for sometime for an updated list of common/uncommon/rare/ultra-rare weapons. There are a few out there but most do not include the new DLC weapons and no one has more updated and focused input than in a Wikia page. So I propose that the admin here consider adding a line to your templates for weapon rarity classification. Happy pwning! SerialSniper14(Talk)
- There's a list of weapons by rarity here. Pretty sure it's up to date. --Mr. Mittens (talk) 23:53, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, there's the list I've been looking for, however it's difficult to find, as you have to go through the multiplayer page and look for character customization (which doesn't instinctively lead me to click on it for a list of weapons). So I still think its a good idea to have a silver, gold, etc. bar on the weapons template to indicate rarity. It's an easy fix, easy to modify as you go along, it's applicable to all ME3 weapons, and it's much easier for newcomers to find. An impressive addition to the Wiki. SerialSniper14(Talk)