Hi Guys, I missed picking up the M99 Saber in the Priority:Horizon mission (I rushed through the variety of scary labs and missed it) and was wondering if there was a place (like Spectre Requisitions) where I could buy it, as I kinda want to use it for the assault on Earth (which I am on now). Any help would be much appreciated, Sanjay (oops, i know it says you can't get it afterwards on its info page, but was wondering if there was gonna be a patch for that)
1) You really can't get the Saber in any other way, if you missed it.
2) IMO, I highly doubt there will be a patch for that, because it is most surely not a bug. This weapon is supposed to be secret and unavailable by any other means, then finding it yourself. Mostly because of it's sheer power.
3) Theoretically, if you're playing on PC, you might be able to add the Saber by tweaking a game file, BUT! I can't help with the exact way of doing it, and you may get banned from Origin by editing a game file.
4) My advise would be getting it in the next playthrough:( "Better luck next time!" (c) Aria T'Loak
Regards!-Algol- 17:00, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
thought as much, I'm actually restarting the whole thing from me1 so i expect to get it in a couple of months...shame, its a nice gun. meh, only 300hrs of gameplay to go to (re)complete me1 and 2. i hate being a perfectionist.
- I think it's totally worth it nevertheless. Good gaming:) -Algol- 18:58, April 15, 2012 (UTC)