Flux has a bar and dance floor on the ground level, with a casino on the mezzanine. An asari and two salarians on the ground level can be heard gossiping on a variety of topics; first about the goings-on at Chora's Den, then the attack on Eden Prime, and finally humanity's growing influence on galactic politics.
If you are pursuing a romance, that squad member will dance with you if you stand on the dance floor and talk to him or her several times.
Flux provides a meeting place for Captain Anderson and Commander Shepard when they concoct their plan to steal the Normandy. Apart from that, Flux doesn't feature greatly in the main storyline but there are several assignments associated with the club:
- Citadel: Rita's Sister - Shepard can talk to Rita about her sister, Jenna.
- Citadel: Scan the Keepers - despite what Garrus says about keepers rarely appearing in Flux ("Maybe they don't like the music?") there is one at the back of the casino.
- Citadel: Signal Tracking - one of the quasar machines in the casino is emitting a strange signal and funnelling credits to an unknown location. A tech-savvy member of the squad can track the signal through the Citadel.
- Citadel: Schells the Gambler - Doran and the aforementioned human bouncer literally toss Schells out for cheating. Shepard can speak to him at the bottom of the stairs after he lands. After taking Schells' device, Shepard can either finish the tests or give the device to Doran.
- Citadel: Negotiator's Request - an Alliance negotiator called Elias Keeler is standing outside the club. He asks Shepard to help him get a mental stimulant for an upcoming summit.