Command room in the center of the map. Player begin the match at this location.
Three parallel bridges that crosses the eastern water channel. Connects the Relay Station and Loading Bay to the Control Tower.
Three parallel bridges that crosses the western water channel. Connects the Armored Core to the Control Tower.
Landing area with overlooking anti-aircraft batteries. Connects to the Helipad and West Bridge.
Communications array. Connects to the Loading Bay and the East Bridge.
Cargo Bay at the eastern end of the map. Connects to the Relay Station.
Landing area near the Armored Core. Extraction takes place at this location.
Player Notes Edit
- The extraction area is one of the best due to the fact it has only one way to get through. However, enemies have the higher ground, and there are no ammo drops inside the extraction zone.
- The Central Tower makes for a great sniper nest. Not only do you have a good open view down both sides but there are two ammo crates very close by, so that weapons like the M-98 Widow with low ammo capacity can be stocked easily.
- For the same reasons the Central Tower is good for grenade spamming classes like the N7 Demolisher.
- Note, however, that much of the cover in the tower is positioned in such a way that being protected from your front exposes your rear. Be aware of potential attacks from behind.
- At the back of the Loading Dock is a container with an ammo box inside. Players are immune to most instant-kill attacks while inside this container, since most enemies capable of such attacks are too large to enter the container themselves (the Phantom being a notable exception). This makes for a useful "panic room" on higher difficulties, when enemies capable of instakilling spawn in large numbers.
- The Loading Dock is a strong defensive location. It has ammo, plenty of cover, and long sightlines on the ramps leading from the Control Tower.
- To the south of the map, players can see the city of Rio de Janeiro, as well as the famous Cristo Redentor.
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Maps|
|Original Maps||Firebase Dagger • Firebase Ghost • Firebase Giant • Firebase Reactor • Firebase Glacier • Firebase White|
|Resurgence Maps||Firebase Hydra • Firebase Condor|
|Rebellion Maps||Firebase Jade • Firebase Goddess|
|Earth Maps||Firebase Rio • Firebase Vancouver • Firebase London|