The human Eighth Fleet tried to hold off the Reapers' advance, but their primary defense failed. They rallied at a secret military station above the allied colony planet of Ontarom, only to find the Reapers waiting. The survivors' mission now is to harass the Reaper fleet, give cover to colonists fleeing the area, and reclaim a land-based communication station essential to the war effort.
Hazard Version Edit
Mass Effect 3: Retaliation adds a version of Firebase Dagger that is set during a sandstorm. Visibility is decreased, making it harder to see enemy forces approaching.
Dark Side Edit
The rear walkways at the north of the facility. It connects to the central room of the Array Control, down to the corner of the Pipeworks, and the Outlook. Players begin the match at the junction with the Array Control. This location is also a possible location for extraction. An ammo crate that grants 1 grenade (doubled for Bronze and/or Hazard version) per cycle is located against the rail close to the entrance to the Array Control.
Array Control Edit
The central control area of the facility. The central room connects to the Dark Side and a ramp leading to the West Approach. The hallway extends out to the Outlook.
West Approach Edit
The western walkways of the station. It connects north to the Array Control and east to the Comm Tower. This location is a possible location for extraction. An ammo crate that grants 1 grenade (doubled for Bronze and/or Hazard version) per cycle is located near the southwest corner of the map.
Comm Tower Edit
The area surrounding a comm tower at the southern end of the facility. It connects down to the Pipeworks and the up to the West Approach.
The lower area of the station. Three ramps extend up to the Comm Tower, East Approach, and Dark Side. An ammo crate that grants 1 grenade (doubled for Bronze and/or Hazard version) per cycle is located against the wall perpendicular to the ramp leading to the Comm Tower.
East Approach Edit
The eastern walkways of the facility. It connects up to the Outlook and down to the Pipeworks.
A small junction that connects the East Approach, Array Control hallway, and Dark Side. An ammo crate that grants 1 grenade (doubled for Bronze and/or Hazard version) per cycle is located in the northeast corner of the map.
Player Notes Edit
- This map has multiple locations for extraction. Wait at the Array Control and check which one is active, instead of just running for one.
- The Array Control is an excellent location for sniping, as it overlooks much of the map. However, the central pillar allows enemies to sneak up on the sniper, especially through the connection to the Dark side.
- A team of four can very effectively hold the Array Control. With one player watching the hallway that leads to the Outlook, another covering the Dark Side, and a third watching the West Approach, the fourth player can snipe from Array Control with impunity.
- The Collectors, with their brownish coloring, blend in easily with the storm. Use extra caution when fighting them.
- The geth on the other hand, with their flashlight eyes, are slightly easier to see in the sandstorm than some of the other enemies.
- While sniping is a good strategy on the regular map, it is a bit harder with the dust.
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Maps|
|Original Maps||Firebase Dagger • Firebase Ghost • Firebase Giant • Firebase Reactor • Firebase Glacier • Firebase White|
|Resurgence Maps||Firebase Hydra • Firebase Condor|
|Rebellion Maps||Firebase Jade • Firebase Goddess|
|Earth Maps||Firebase Rio • Firebase Vancouver • Firebase London|