Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A candidate for a planet map presentation format and symbology. The key features are:
- 335x376 JPG 85% quality, 0% smoothing, 1x1/1x1/1x1 subsampling (i.e. best quality), no thumbnail
- Reference numbers are unicode characters U+278A..U+2793 at 14pt
- Point of interest references are fg #c83c50 bg #000000
- Mineral references are fg #c8e040 bg #000000
- Mako is at landing point in initial facing
- Initial points of interest as is (as X or ? etc.)
- Discovered points of interest investigated so that they appear on the map
- Unmarked points of interest (discoveries, wildlife etc.) represented by just a reference number
- Minerals are surveyed
- Point of interest reference number assignment
- Reference 1 should be to initial assignment
- Secondary assignment related points assigned 2..M
- Other points M+1..N
- Mineral reference number assignment
- References are numbered from 1...N
Appears on these pages
Location: Milky Way / Cluster / System System / Orbit-th planet Prerequisite: assignments...
Summary A candidate for a planet map presentation format and symbology. The key features are...