Once all six squadmates have been gathered on the Tempest, talk to Suvi to obtain this mission.
Scan Rooms On The Tempest For Anomalies Edit
Walk around the Tempest with the scanner to find various potential causes. It is not required to scan all of the items. Locations are not marked. Ryder is only required to scan the Armory Structural Scan and any remaining scan items will disappear. Possible scans and locations include:
- Airlock Structural Scan - Located in the airlock near the loadout station.
- Armory Structural Scan - Located in the armory storage room.
- Bathroom Structural Scan - Located in a shower in the bathroom.
- Crew Quarters Structural Scan - Located behind the armory in the crew quarters.
- Engineering Structural Scan - Located in one of the walls in the engineering room near the drive core.
- Meeting Room Structural Scan - Located on the ceiling of the vidcon/meeting room.
- Tech Lab Structural Scan - Located in the tech lab.
The culprit of the extra weight is found in the armory storage room. Once scanned, the anomaly appears to be something welded into the hull of the ship. SAM comments that scanning it has activated an audio log and Kallo Jath asks to talk to Ryder.
Speak To Kallo Edit
Kallo recognizes the welded parts are from the ship's lead designer, Lucille Diawara, who broke her back working on the Tempest. She turned a construction mech into a rig she could use to keep working. After listening to the audio log from Lucille, Ryder can choose to either keep the rig on the Tempest, or send it to the Nexus as part of Initiative history. Whatever decision Ryder makes completes the mission.
- +530 XP
- +29 AVP