Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Electric Slash Edit
Unleash a wave of electrical energy from your sword to stun and damage all enemies in a cone.
Highly effective against shields/barriers.
Considered a power attack.
Receives damage bonuses from power upgrades.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Damage: 550
- Range: 20 m
- Radius: 2 m
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Damage: 660
Rank 4: Damage/Radius Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase impact radius by 30%.
Rank 5: Detonate/Recharge Speed Edit
Increase force and damage of tech detonations by 100%.
Increase recharge speed by 40%.
Rank 6: Damage/Range Edit
Increase damage by 50%.
Increase range by 50%.
Player Notes Edit
- This power functions like a Tech version of Shockwave, both in form and the ability to hit enemies behind cover or on the other side of walls. Using this to your advantage is wise when considering the brief activation and the Shadow's comparatively low durability.
- Unlike Shockwave, Electric Slash may not be angled to hit enemies at a different elevations, except the first projectile, which occurs wherever the player looks. The consecutive projectiles will occur perpendicular to the player.
- This power is capable of knocking unshielded targets off their feet. This even includes Geth Pyros who are highly resistant to such things from other powers. The only exceptions to this are the larger units which include Atlases, Geth Primes, Banshees, Ravagers, and Brutes.
- Both the slashing portion and the cascading projectiles can hit up to 3 enemies each, for up to 6 enemies in total.
- If Electric Slash is cancelled with a dodge before the projectiles are launched, a cooldown will not be triggered. Furthermore, Tactical Cloak will also not be broken if the power is cancelled in such a manner.
- Single-player: N/A
- Multiplayer: N7 Shadow Infiltrator