Voeld, Kadara and Havarl.Eirochs are large, quadrupedal creatures. They are protected by armor and can be found on
- An aggressive, hard-charging carnivore with tough plates and protruding scales. They tend to be solitary hunters, or “rogues,” but may be encountered in small packs.
- A defeated Eiroch usually leaves behind a number of rare organic materials to collect.
- Curiously, an Eiroch will crumble into dust when killed. This creates a difficulty in identifying the creature, as players will have to be up close in order to scan it.
- Due to its aggressive and dangerous nature, the kett employs exalted Eiroch, known as Fiends, to wreck havoc among its opponents. A larger variant of the Eiroch known as the Ancient Eiroch, are extremely rare but are much more dangerous.
- The beast is highly aggressive, and will actively pursue a player when spotted.
- Due to its strength, it is inadvisable to challenge it alone unless the player has powerful weapons and strong team members to take it down.
|Mass Effect: Andromeda Enemies|
|Kett||Anointed • Ascendant • Behemoth • Chosen • Destined • Fiend • Turret • Wraith|
|Outlaws||Adhi • Agent • Anarchist • Berserker • Hydra • Pariah • Raider • Saboteur • Sharpshooter • Turret|
|Remnant||Architect • Assembler • Breacher • Creeper • Destroyer • Nullifier • Observer • Turret|
|Wildlife||Ancient Eiroch • Challyrion • Drall • Echidna • Eiroch • Galorn • Kaerkyn • Rylkor • Shemrys • Spitbug • Taurg • Wild Adhi|