Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Decoy Edit
Distract opponents with this decoy.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Duration: 15 sec
- Decoy Shields: 1000
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Duration Edit
Increase duration by 30%.
- Duration: 19.50 sec
Rank 4: Duration/Durability Edit
Increase duration by 40%.
Increase shields by 40%.
Rank 5: Shock/Recharge Speed Edit
Shock enemies for 100 points within 2.5m radius of the decoy.
Increase recharge speed by 35%.
Rank 6: Exploding Decoy/Shields & Duration Edit
Decoy detonates on destruction, causing 300 damage across 4 meters.
Shields & Duration
Increase shields and duration by 50%.
Player Notes Edit
- As of patch 4, melee creatures will completely ignore Decoy, reducing its effectiveness especially when fighting Reapers, since Husks, Brutes, and Banshees will not respond to the Decoy.
- Many enemies will ignore the Decoy if they see you spawn it. However, geth appear to be consistently fooled by a Decoy.
- Unlike other "pet" powers (Combat Drone, Sentry Turret, etc.) the Decoy appears at a fixed distance in front of you.
- If you try to use Decoy where it would not be able to appear, it will instead appear directly on top of your character. Because it mimics your motions, it may not even be apparent that a Decoy has spawned until you move away from your position.
- Some enemies are notoriously inaccurate when trying to attack a Decoy.
- In multiplayer, this power is especially useful for halting advancing enemies, i.e. Geth Hunters and Geth Pyros. They will stop, decloak, and attack the decoy, opening them up to attacks from yourself and allies.
- Single-player: EDI, Kasumi Goto, Commander Shepard (Bonus Power)
- Multiplayer: Salarian Engineer, Volus Mercenary Sentinel