|This article is about the enemy created by Geth Primes and opposing engineers in Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3. For the power, see Combat Drone.|
Mass Effect 2 Edit
|Locations||Omega, Illium, Bekenstein, MSV Strontium Mule, Haestrom, Alarei, Heretic Station, Lorek, Aite, Corang, Hagalaz|
Combat Drones only have a close-range shock attack, which will stun the player if allowed to connect.
Combat Drones only have minimal health.
- These drones are very easy to destroy at any range and their attacks are weak, so they aren't much of a threat. Get rid of them quickly in order to focus on the target that created them. If available, Overload kills them instantly.
- They can be dangerous if you are under heavy fire and one sneaks behind your cover, and their electric shock attack knocks you out of cover.
Mass Effect 3 Edit
|Armament||Shock Attack, Rockets|
|Locations||Rannoch, Geth Dreadnought|
Combat Drones possess a short-ranged shock attack and a long-ranged rocket attack. Both attacks deal very low damage but may stun a target for volleys from the Geth Prime that spawned the Drone.
As opposed to Mass Effect 2, Combat Drones now only have shields. These shields are very weak, so the drones can be dispatched readily with gunfire and tech powers.
- Overload can destroy a Combat Drone instantly. It may be useful to upgrade Overload to where it can jump between two enemies and damage them. This way, the player can target the more dangerous nearby enemy, most likely a Geth Prime, and the attack can jump to and destroy the Combat Drone without any additional effort.
- Since a Combat Drone will often be in close proximity to the Prime that summoned it, Engineers can use Incinerate and follow it up with Overload or Energy Drain to cause an entertaining and effective Fire Explosion.
- It is possible for an Engineer to distract a Combat Drone by deploying another Combat Drone; the enemy Drone may engage the player-controlled Drone instead of the player and any allies.
|Mass Effect 3 Enemies|
|CAT6||Brooks • CAT6 Heavy • CAT6 Sniper • CAT6 Specialist • Clone • Disruption Drone|
|Cerberus||Adjutant • Assault Trooper • Atlas • Centurion • Combat Engineer • Dragoon • Dr. Eva • Guardian • Kai Leng • Legion Assassin • Nemesis • Phantom • Rampart Mech • Turret|
|Collectors||Abomination (Possessed) • Collector Captain (Possessed) • Collector Trooper (Possessed) • Collector Web • Praetorian (Possessed) • Scion (Possessed) • Seeker Swarm (Plague)|
|Geth||Combat Drone • Geth Bomber • Geth Hunter • Geth Prime • Geth Pyro • Geth Rocket Trooper • Geth Trooper • Geth Turret|
|Reapers||Banshee • Brute • Cannibal • Harvester • Husk • Marauder • Ravager • Swarmer|