Mass Effect 2 Edit
|Collector Assault Rifle|
|Location||N/A: CE of ME2|
|Fire Rate||500 RPM|
|Reload Time||1.5 s|
|Shots Per Clip||28|
|Maximum Spare Ammo Capacity||Default||280|
|Ammo Pickup Amount||(Min-Max)|
The Collector's main weapon uses the same principles as a human assault rifle, but its organic components clearly set it apart. Its power source appears to be an internal organ with biotic capacitance; its ammunition resembles pellets of metallic enamel that strip shields off enemies with deadly efficiency.
Available as part of the Collector's Editions of Mass Effect 2 in the Collectors' Weapon and Armor pack, regardless of preorder. If you start a new game with this weapon already in place, you will have it as the default assault rifle for your squadmates (instead of the M-8 Avenger). Also included in the Recon Operations Pack.
E-Mail from the Illusive Man Edit
Squad Use Edit
Player Notes Edit
- The Collector Assault Rifle has a higher damage output than the M-8 Avenger, but with a slightly lower rate of fire and ammo capacity. It is less accurate than other assault rifles, however its accuracy remains constant rather than decreasing with continuous fire or movement so it's best suited for players who prefer to fire while running.
Mass Effect 3 Edit
|Location|| Bonus item|
Mass Effect 3: Retaliation
The Collector Assault Rifle uses the same principles as a human assault rifle, but its organic components clearly set it apart. Its power source appears to be an internal organ with biotic capacitance; its ammunition resembles pellets of metallic enamel that strip shields off enemies with deadly efficiency.
- Single-player: N/A
- Multiplayer: Unlocked with a code obtained by pre-ordering The Art of the Mass Effect Universe from Barnes & Noble, or ordering a Mass Effect 3-branded Razer gaming accessory. The code could also be obtained by purchasing the digital version of The Art of the Mass Effect Universe or the entire Mass Effect: Invasion series through Dark Horse digital store by March 21, 2012. 
After October 9, 2012, it is randomly rewarded by purchasing item packs after the Mass Effect 3: Retaliation has been downloaded and installed.
Player Notes Edit
- The Collector Rifle is a very accurate automatic assault rifle, and has good damage. Its greatest drawback is its cumbersome weight. It is best to use it on builds that do not rely heavily on powers. Its relatively low clip is also something to take note of, so be accurate with your fire.
- Its accuracy is great for dealing with Cerberus Guardians.
- The Turian Soldier's Marksman with accuracy and fire rate upgrades can be especially effective, given the gun's already great accuracy. When aiming from behind cover, the accuracy becomes pinpoint, which allows for easy headshot capability.
- Unlike the Collector SMG and the Collector Sniper Rifle, the Collector Assault Rifle uses thermal clips.
See Also Edit
- ↑ http://digital.darkhorse.com/blog/2012/mass-effect-code-promo/
- ↑ http://blog.bioware.com/2012/10/04/mass-effect-3-retaliation-multiplayer-dlc/
|Mass Effect 2 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||Blood Dragon Armor • Collectors' Weapon and Armor • Inferno Armor |
M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle • Terminus Weapon and Armor
|Cerberus Network||Zaeed - The Price of Revenge • Normandy Crash Site |
Cerberus Weapon and Armor • Arc Projector • Firewalker Pack
|Missions||Kasumi - Stolen Memory • Overlord • Lair of the Shadow Broker • Arrival|
|Additional Content||Alternate Appearance Packs • Equalizer Pack • Aegis Pack • Firepower Pack |
Mass Effect: Genesis • Recon Operations Pack • N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle
|Mass Effect 2 Weapons|
|Heavy Pistols||M-3 Predator • M-6 Carnifex • M-5 Phalanx|
|Submachine Guns||M-4 Shuriken • M-9 Tempest • M-12 Locust|
|Shotguns||M-23 Katana • M-27 Scimitar • M-300 Claymore • M-22 Eviscerator • Geth Plasma Shotgun|
|Assault Rifles||M-8 Avenger • M-15 Vindicator • Geth Pulse Rifle • M-76 Revenant • Collector Assault Rifle • M-96 Mattock|
|Sniper Rifles||M-92 Mantis • M-97 Viper • M-98 Widow • M-29 Incisor|
|Heavy Weapons|| M-100 Grenade Launcher • ML-77 Missile Launcher • M-622 Avalanche • M-920 Cain|
Collector Particle Beam • M-490 Blackstorm • M-451 Firestorm • Arc Projector
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|