Emily Wong has approached you again and asked you to help with the next investigation by planting a bug at the Citadel Traffic Control Station.
This assignment can only be obtained if you completed Wong's first request. She is waiting at the Citadel Tower just down the steps from the Council's audience room. The assignment is available during your second visit to the Citadel. That is to say, you need to complete one of the core missions before it is available.
Wong explains she is planning to do a story on overworked traffic controllers. She needs audio and visual evidence for her story, so she has prepared a bug and asks you to plant it in the traffic control center of C-Sec. Wong asserts that the bug is completely harmless.
If you agree to plant the bug, go into the C-Sec Academy and plant it near the keeper that is in the control room up the stairs. Afterwards, go back to Wong for thanks and a reward; the story will be mentioned in news reports on elevator rides.
- Choosing "It's a good cause." nets you 2 Paragon points, XP, and credits.
- Choosing "You're welcome." nets you 2 Paragon points, XP, and credits.
- Choosing "This was the last time." gets you only the XP and credits, no Paragon points.
Alternate Routes Edit
- Paragon: For a larger XP reward, talk to Emily again immediately after accepting the bug. You can tell her that you have changed your mind (Charm dialogue) and claim the controllers may lose their jobs. You will complete the mission with 8 Paragon points, XP, and credits. This requires 4 ranks of Charm.
- Renegade: Instead of telling Emily you have changed your mind, Intimidate Emily to convince her you've already planted the bug. This gets you 9 Renegade points, the same amount of XP and credits as the Paragon route and +10 Omni-gel. This requires 5 ranks of Intimidate.
- When meeting Emily Wong for this quest, she appears to be wearing a different dress than when you meet her for the first time.
|← Previous Assignment||Assignment Index|
|Citadel: Reporter's Request||Assignments|