Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a particular Cerberus Armor variant in Mass Effect series. For disambiguation, see Cerberus Armor. For armor in general, see Armor.|
|Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
|Effects:||+20% Ammo Capacity|
+20% Headshot Damage
+20% Weapon Damage
+10% Shield Regen Speed
|Availability:||Mass Effect 3: Citadel|
The Cerberus Nightmare Armor is a set of armor in Mass Effect 3, available by completing an Armax Arsenal Arena challenge in Mass Effect 3: Citadel. It increases shields, weapon damage, and ammo capacity.
Nightmare armor is worn by Cerberus Phantoms expecting long-range conflicts. Powerful capacitors deliver punishing energy to the Phantom's weapons, and circulating coolant in its gloves allows for more shots before a given thermal clip overheats. The remaining energy focuses on shield strength and regeneration time to help survivability.
With Mass Effect 3: Citadel installed, achieve over 9,999 points in the Armax Arsenal Arena. The armor will be offered as a reward, along with the Cerberus Shade Armor and Cerberus Spirit Armor. Only one armor set can be chosen.
E-mail: Thanks for breaking the scoreboard Edit
Player Notes Edit
- This armor is arguably the best weapons-focused Soldier/Infiltrator/Vanguard set in the game when initially available due to the Shield, Weapon Damage, Headshot Damage and Ammo boosts given.
- The N7 Defender Armor and Cerberus Assault Armor sets are rendered obsolete: whereas a 10%/20% Health Boost (respectively) are their only advantage, the Nightmare offers equal or greater Weapon Damage, Ammo Capacity, and Shields, and grants Shield Regen Speed and Headshot Damage (which they both lack).
- The Ajax, Nightmare, Shade and Spirit Cerberus Armors provide more cumulative benefits than any other Armor sets. Their combined bonuses total 80%, while most full-body armors offer 60% bonuses, and individual armor pieces give a maximum of 65%.
- The fastest way to get this armor is to set the Combat Difficulty on Narrative. You still get the same amount of Score Points.
- The male version of this armor is identical to Kai Leng's outfit, except he does not wear a helmet. It is also used by the N7 Slayer Vanguard, though with N7 colors and logos, in multiplayer. The female version is identical to that of N7 Shadow Infiltrators.
- This armor is identical in appearance to its counterparts, the Cerberus Shade Armor and the Cerberus Spirit Armor.
|Mass Effect 3 Armor|
|N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Ajax Armor • Cerberus Armor • Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
Cerberus Shade Armor • Cerberus Spirit Armor • Collector Armor • Inferno Armor • N7 Defender Armor
Reckoner Knight Armor • Terminus Assault Armor
|Mass Effect 3 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||AT-12 Raider • Chakram Launcher • Collector Rifle • M-55 Argus |
M-90 Indra • N7 Collector's Edition Pack • N7 Warfare Gear • Reckoner Knight Armor
|Single-Player||From Ashes • Extended Cut • Firefight Pack • Leviathan • Groundside Resistance Pack |
Alternate Appearance Pack 1 • Omega • Citadel • Genesis 2
|Multiplayer||Online Pass • Resurgence Pack • Rebellion Pack • Earth • Retaliation • Reckoning|