The Caleston Rift lies within the Attican Traverse. Human and volus entities have staked mining and colonization claims on various worlds in this cluster. Though most planets have rich resources, development on some of them is hindered usually because of inhospitable environments. Civilian travelers are encouraged to heed advisories by local governments due to noticeable levels of piracy.
Mass Relay Connections Edit
- Far Rim†
- Hades Nexus
- Hawking Eta†
- Local Cluster†
- Nubian Expanse
- Omega Nebula†
- Pylos Nebula
- Shadow Sea
- The Phoenix Massing†
- † Mass Effect 2
- Assignment: N7: Endangered Research Station
- Assignment: N7: Mining the Canyon
- Assignment: Project Firewalker: Volcano Station
- Mission: Leviathan: Find Garneau
- Mission: Mahavid: Leviathan
- In Mass Effect 2, Caleston Rift is automatically available after the mission aboard the Collector Cruiser. If the Firewalker Pack is installed, after retrieval of the M-44 Hammerhead only Balor, Aysur and Yakawa systems are unlocked before Horizon (mission). The Solveig and Talava systems unlock only after that mission is completed.
- In Mass Effect 3, Caleston Rift is automatically available after the problems on Rannoch have been dealt with. If Mass Effect 3: Leviathan is installed, the initial mission chain unlocks the system as early as after Priority: Palaven once Dr. Bryson's Lab has been visited, but travel to Aysur is still restricted in this case.