Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abilities|| Multi-Frag Grenade|
CAT6 Specialists create Disruption Drones to distract enemies and drain their shields, then use their M-9 Tempest SMGs after closing in. They also use Multi-Frag Grenades to flush enemies from cover, and often use them in tandem with their drones. They are also equipped with Shock Batons for melee attacks, like Cerberus troops.
CAT6 Specialists have a moderate amount of health and are protected by a layer of shields, which regenerates over time. They often hide in cover, using their abilities to deal most damage, but in large groups their weapons can strip your shields quickly. They can roll to avoid gunfire or powers and like other enemies in Mass Effect 3, they can be staggered by gunfire or powers if unshielded, and take 40% additional damage from headshots.
- The initial encounter with them forces you to rely heavily on your powers and stealth, as you don't have your armour, medi-gel or any weapons besides the M-11 Suppressor at the time.
- Remember to aim for the head with the M-11 Suppressor, as the weapon has a much greater headshot damage bonus than normal. These troops have somewhat large heads, which makes this weakspot easier to attack for massive damage.
- Since they're equipped with shields, Disruptor Ammo and Overload are very handy against them.
- Once you're in your usual setup for the subsequent missions, deal with them as you'd have against other shield-equipped infantry.
- Their Disruption Drones can be turned against them if you use Sabotage.
|Mass Effect 3 Enemies|
|CAT6||Brooks • CAT6 Heavy • CAT6 Sniper • CAT6 Specialist • Clone • Disruption Drone|
|Cerberus||Adjutant • Assault Trooper • Atlas • Centurion • Combat Engineer • Dragoon • Dr. Eva • Guardian • Kai Leng • Legion Assassin • Nemesis • Phantom • Rampart Mech • Turret|
|Collectors||Abomination (Possessed) • Collector Captain (Possessed) • Collector Trooper (Possessed) • Collector Web • Praetorian (Possessed) • Scion (Possessed) • Seeker Swarm (Plague)|
|Geth||Combat Drone • Geth Bomber • Geth Hunter • Geth Prime • Geth Pyro • Geth Rocket Trooper • Geth Trooper • Geth Turret|
|Reapers||Banshee • Brute • Cannibal • Harvester • Husk • Marauder • Ravager • Swarmer|