CAT6 Snipers are armed with M-29 Incisor sniper rifles with added laser sights.
CAT6 Snipers have a moderate amount of health and possess a layer of shields, which will regenerate over time. They will often take cover during combat, coming out only to take a shot. They can utilize Tactical Cloak and smoke grenades in order to conceal their movement or to escape should Shepard close the distance. Like other Mass effect 3 enemies, they can be staggered by powers or gunfire if unshielded, and take 40% additional damage from headshots.
- CAT6 snipers use Incisors that fire in three-round bursts, capable of downing players by passing through both health and shield gates.
- Like Nemeses, CAT6 Snipers possess no close-range weapons or abilities and will flee if approached.
- CAT6 Snipers possess Tactical Cloak, allowing them to move undetected into an offensive position or to escape from Shepard.
- CAT6 Snipers can throw smoke grenades, though they prefer to use them for misdirection or to facilitate quick escapes, rather than to obscure the locations of allies like Cerberus Centurions.
- If the CAT6 Sniper has locked on to you, going into cover or performing a combat roll allows you to evade the shot.
- Because the CAT6 Sniper's attack pattern is so similar to a Nemesis, deal with them the same way as with Cerberus Nemesis such as:
- using the time-gap between lock-on and fire to squeeze a shot at one, throwing off their aim;
- using sniper rifle fitted with penetration mod to hit one through the cover;
- using charged Venom shotgun rounds to hit one behind cover;
- using Disruptor Ammo to overload their shields.
|Mass Effect 3 Enemies|
|CAT6||Brooks • CAT6 Heavy • CAT6 Sniper • CAT6 Specialist • Clone • Disruption Drone|
|Cerberus||Adjutant • Assault Trooper • Atlas • Centurion • Combat Engineer • Dragoon • Dr. Eva • Guardian • Kai Leng • Legion Assassin • Nemesis • Phantom • Rampart Mech • Turret|
|Collectors||Abomination (Possessed) • Collector Captain (Possessed) • Collector Trooper (Possessed) • Collector Web • Praetorian (Possessed) • Scion (Possessed) • Seeker Swarm (Plague)|
|Geth||Combat Drone • Geth Bomber • Geth Hunter • Geth Prime • Geth Pyro • Geth Rocket Trooper • Geth Trooper • Geth Turret|
|Reapers||Banshee • Brute • Cannibal • Harvester • Husk • Marauder • Ravager • Swarmer|