- Mass Effect: Revelation is a prequel to Mass Effect, set in the year 2165. Its plot involves David Anderson and Saren Arterius investigating an attack on a human research station. It was first published in May 2007, six months prior to the release of the first Mass Effect game.
- Mass Effect: Ascension is set a few months after the events of Mass Effect, and concerns a young biotic prodigy, Gillian Grayson, pursued by Cerberus. Grayson is aided by Kahlee Sanders, who also had a significant role in the previous novel. It was first published in July 2008.
- Mass Effect: Retribution is set one year after the events of Mass Effect 2, and concerns Cerberus, and their investigation of Reaper technology by using it on Paul Grayson. It was released on July 27, 2010.
- Mass Effect: Deception is set not long after the events of Mass Effect: Retribution, and follows Gillian Grayson's search for her father's murderer, the Illusive Man. It was released on January 31, 2012.
- Galactic Codex: Essentials Edition 2183 is a booklet containing background information on the Mass Effect universe that was included in the Mass Effect Limited Collector's Edition.
- The Art of Mass Effect is an art book released alongside the original game. With 175 pages, it includes concept art ranging from characters, to scenery, to the technology of the Mass Effect universe. It was first published in November 2007, by Prima Games; it was also included with special editions of the Mass Effect strategy guide, which was also published by Prima.
- Mass Effect 2 Collectors' Edition Art Book is an art book bundled with hard copies of Mass Effect 2 Limited Collectors' Edition. It can be purchased separately from the BioWare Store as the Mass Effect 2 Art Book.
- The Art of Mass Effect 3 is an art book that is included with hard copies of the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition.
- The Art of the Mass Effect Universe is an art book featuring a compilation of the arts and descriptions that you can find on the official art books of each game. It also includes never-before-seen artwork created for the Mass Effect franchise. It was released on February 8, 2012. The BioWare Store offered two limited hardcover editions of the book. The first, of which 1,000 copies were produced, included an exclusive slipcover for the book. The second, of which 1,500 copies were produced, was a Collector's Edition with an exclusive clamshell cover and an additional 24-page "Art of the Comics" section.. A digital version of that book is also available on mobile devices (Android and iOS).
- ↑ http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-media/me2-art-book
- ↑ http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/game/
- ↑ http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-media/art-of-the-mass-effect-universe
- ↑ http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-media/art-of-the-mass-effect-universe-collectors-edition
|Mass Effect Series|
|Mass Effect Trilogy||Mass Effect (CE, ♫) • Mass Effect 2 (CE, ♫) • Mass Effect 3 (CE, ♫, Multiplayer) • Trilogy|
|Mobile Games||Mass Effect Galaxy • Mass Effect: Infiltrator • Mass Effect 3: Datapad|
|Other Games||Mass Effect: Andromeda|
|Downloadable Content||Mass Effect • Mass Effect 2 • Mass Effect 3|
|Books||Revelation • Ascension • Retribution • Deception|
|Comics|| Redemption • Evolution • Invasion • Homeworlds • Foundation • Incursion • Inquisition|
Conviction • Blasto: Eternity is Forever • He Who Laughs Best • Library Edition
|Films||Paragon Lost (♫) • Mass Effect • Mass Effect: New Earth|