Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blue Suns Heavy
|Armament||ML-77 Missile Launcher|
|Locations||Omega, Korlus, Zorya|
They will generally stay as far away from opponents as possible, continually launching missiles and ducking into cover. If players are out of cover, they are capable of killing quickly as their missiles can track and make the player stumble if hit. On higher difficulties, their fire rate increases considerably, meaning they can pin down a squad and must be dealt with or other troop types will advance and kill the player and squad.
Heavies normally do not have shields but gain them on higher difficulties. Late-game Heavies, even on Casual difficulty, may have shields. On higher difficulties, the helmetless Heavies have strong shields that can absorb a great deal of damage.
- The best way to deal with Heavies is a sniper rifle. Squad members such as Garrus, Thane, and Zaeed can handle this if the player doesn't have sniper rifle training; once the Heavy's shield is down, heavy pistol fire is also fairly effective. Alternatively, concentrating powers on Heavies will also stop them from constantly bombarding the player, as well as potentially knocking them out of cover. If none of these options are possible, concentrating fire on them is still effective; timing when to shoot and ceasefire is crucial, especially on Hardcore and Insanity.
- Not surprisingly, missiles from the Heavy can damage other Blue Suns should they get in the way of the missile. Although it is not always possible, Blue Suns Heavies may actually cause more damage to their own squad with their rear-cover fire tactics (the most noticeable instance being on Korlus).
- Because of her weapon's splash damage, a Heavy can harm or kill herself if she fires upon a Combat Drone at point-blank range.
- At long range, Singularity and other similar biotic powers can be used to lift the Heavy up, creating an opportunity for you to get into cover or kill them.
- If clustered in a group of enemies, Dominate can be used to have them deal significant damage to their own allies.