Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Blade Armor Edit
Reinforce armor with razor-sharp blades that damage enemies that melee. Less damage taken. More melee damage dealt. Slows power usage by 50%.
- Recharge Speed: 3 sec
- Damage Reduction: 25%
- Melee Damage Bonus: 15%
- Melee Damage Returned: 100%
- Slow Power Usage: 50%
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 2.40 sec
Rank 3: Melee Damage Edit
Increase melee damage bonus by 10%.
- Melee Damage: 25%
Rank 4: Durability/Melee Damage Edit
Increase damage protection by 5%.
Increase melee damage bonus by 15%.
Rank 5: Recharge Speed/Damage Returned Edit
Increase shield recharge rate by 15%.
Increase damage returned to targets that melee you by 150%.
Rank 6: Power Recharge/Durability Edit
Reduce power speed penalty by 30%.
Increase damage protection by additional 10%.
Player Notes Edit
- Blade Armor has no effect on Phantom, Brute, Banshee, Praetorian, or Atlas instant kill attacks, Husk/Abomination grabs, or Atlas ground slams.
- Enemies will be staggered when their own staggering melee attack is reflected, but so will you.
- Phantom blades might break after contact with Blade Armor.
- The Collectors always strike and deal damage with their melee blades twice; a batarian's Blade Armor will cause the Collector to stagger back after dealing their first blow, thus preventing them from dealing the full damage of both strikes. This allows a batarian a good close quarters advantage against the Collectors over other races.