Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Blade Armor Edit
Reinforce armor with razor-sharp blades that damage enemies that melee. Less damage taken. More melee damage dealt. Slows power usage by 50%.
- Recharge Speed: 3 sec
- Damage Reduction: 25%
- Melee Damage Bonus: 15%
- Melee Damage Returned: 100%
- Slow Power Usage: 50%
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 2.40 sec
Rank 3: Melee Damage Edit
Increase melee damage bonus by 10%.
- Melee Damage: 25%
Rank 4: Durability/Melee Damage Edit
Increase damage protection by 5%.
Increase melee damage bonus by 15%.
Rank 5: Recharge Speed/Damage Returned Edit
Increase shield recharge rate by 15%.
Increase damage returned to targets that melee you by 150%.
Rank 6: Power Recharge/Durability Edit
Reduce power speed penalty by 30%.
Increase damage protection by additional 10%.
Player Notes Edit
- Blade Armor has no effect on Phantom, Brute, Banshee, Praetorian, or Atlas instant kill attacks, Husk/Abomination grabs, or Atlas ground slams.
- Enemies will be staggered when their own staggering melee attack is reflected, but so will you.
- Phantom blades might break after contact with Blade Armor.
- The Collectors always strike and deal damage with their melee blades twice; a batarian's Blade Armor will cause the Collector to stagger back after dealing their first blow, thus preventing them from dealing the full damage of both strikes. This allows a batarian a good close quarters advantage against the Collectors over other races.