Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Biotic Slash Edit
Charge your sword with biotic energy and slash nearby enemies in a wide swath, flattening unshielded opponents.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Damage: 550
- Range: 20 m
- Radius: 2 m
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Damage: 660
Rank 4: Damage/Radius Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase impact radius by 30%.
Rank 5: Detonate/Recharge Speed Edit
Increase force and damage of biotic detonations by 50%.
Increase recharge speed by 40%.
Rank 6: Damage/Range Edit
Increase damage by 50%.
Increase range by 50%.
Player Notes Edit
- Caution is advised when using Biotic Slash as it has a lengthy execution which leaves the player vulnerable when out in the open.
- It is advised to use this power in a similar manner as one would with Smash by standing behind cover to counteract this vulnerability.
- Just like with Shockwave, using this power near someone trying to aim down a scope can disrupt their ability to get a precise shot due to the nature of the animation.
- The acrobatic sword animation prior to the Shockwave animation does minor damage to targets around you.
- This is an immensely powerful biotic power, and can be very effective in surviving silver and gold level. The biotic effect travels through all physical objects and does so for a significant distance. This is very useful during static objectives where the team has to be in one spot, as this effect by itself can take down multiple enemies at a time. This allows the rest of the team to concentrate on the more powerful enemies without getting swamped with machine gun fire.
- When maxed out, Biotic Slash will take out most high level enemies with several slashes on bronze level. The trick is to not allow them to get close, as the effect is somewhat slow to use.
- Be careful of the forward movement that the effect carries. It will, for example, move you out of the extraction zone if you are near the edge. This can be avoided by holding the movement stick back while firing the effect.
- Single-player: N/A
- Multiplayer: N7 Slayer Vanguard