|Port Hanshan Administrator|
Mass Effect Edit
Commander Shepard needs to speak to him in order to obtain a garage pass. Shepard is advised to speak to Anoleis by his secretary, Gianna Parasini. Unfortunately for Shepard, Anoleis is an officious bureaucrat, who refuses to cooperate, despite Shepard's Spectre status. Anoleis is more interested in trying to protect investor interests than assisting Shepard's investigation, and stonewalls any questions about Matriarch Benezia.
After Shepard gives up on trying to convince him, Parasini tells the Commander to speak to a turian, Lorik Qui'in, who is relaxing in the hotel bar. According to Qui'in, Anoleis has recently gained direct control of lab rents, taking bribes and earning the ire of the local companies. Anoleis is attempting to conceal his actions by accusing Qui'in of corruption, and has paid certain members of Hanshan's Elanus Risk Control security forces under-the-table to ransack Qui'in's offices at Synthetic Insights, where the turian is storing the evidence of Anoleis' corruption on his personal computer.
Shepard can pursue several approaches to Anoleis or Qui'in, in order to acquire a garage pass to leave Port Hanshan:
- Shepard can assist Opold, the hanar merchant, and turn in the smuggled goods to Anoleis for the pass. Shepard can still choose to help Parasini and/or Qui'in after this.
- Shepard can assist Qui'in in getting the evidence that he has gathered on Anoleis. Qui'in will thank the Commander and surrender his garage pass.
- Shepard can convince Qui'in to testify against Anoleis, assisting Parasini in her investigation as an undercover agent of Noveria Internal Affairs, and exposing Anoleis' corruption in the process.
- Shepard can also choose to give Anoleis the evidence in exchange for a garage pass.
- Shepard can tell Anoleis that Parasini is an internal affairs agent. Anoleis and Parasini will kill each other and Shepard can take the pass from Anoleis' body.
Mass Effect 2 Edit
If Gianna Parasini survives Shepard's dealings on Noveria, she is found on Illium pursuing another internal affairs case. If the Commander helped her arrest Anoleis, she reveals in conversation that the former administrator is now serving time in a white-collar prison.